Friday, September 14, 2007

DISNEY on ICE

Last night Caden and I went with our neighbors to see DISNEY ON ICE Princess Wishes. Of course Caden's favorite part was Ariel. Since I hear the music all the time I couldn't help but sing along. Caden said "mommy stop singing, I can't hear." After Ariel left Mulan came on the ice and she said "I don't want to listen to this, I want Ariel and Eric to come back." She also enjoyed seeing Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Jasmine and of course Cinderella too! I think she just wasn't too crazy about Mulan.

We only had about 20 min to walk through the state fair before the show started. But that was plenty of time to get a HUGE and very YUMMY CORN DOG!!!

I didn't get any clear pictures of the show, but here is one of Caden and Autumn before the show started. Caden looks very excited!!!! She already told me this morning that she wants to go back.

No comments: