Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pregnancy 25 weeks

I am just a little over 25 weeks now. I had a doctors appointment this past Friday. Everything looks normal. I am measuring a little bigger - almost 27 weeks. That makes me feel good since I FEEL HUGE. She wants to start seeing me at 3 week intervals now. She told me to pick 2 times a day when she is active and make sure I feel her move at least 10 times in an hour. If I ever don't feel her move that many times then she wants me to call her. I doubt that is going to be a problem. Sometimes I can feel her move 10 times in just a few minutes. She is very active in there. She still does NOT have a name. Hopefully we can come up with one before I deliver.

Caleb comments a lot about how big I am getting. He is starting to get excited. He has always loved babies. He loves making them laugh. This morning he was telling me about all the ways he is going to help me and all the different ways he is going to use to make her laugh. He is going to be a great big brother (again!) Hopefully Caden will also join in his excitement. I am still worried that she will be very jealous. She is such a momma's girl.
Last time I gave a pregnancy update I complained of heartburn and sciatic nerve pain. Well I have not had those issues in a few weeks, so that is good. However I have felt some pain under my belly. Chris thinks it is because I am not supporting it enough. I HATE having anything restricting it so I always wear the underbelly shorts/pants, but I also often fold those down too. I guess I need to leave them where they are suppose to be so I can have a little support. I mentioned this to my doctor on Friday. She said that I need to listen to my body and whenever I start to feel those pains for me to sit down, put my feel up and RELAX. I try that occasionally, but there is always something i need to be doing.

For the past several days I have been suffering from some sort of cold, sinus infection, allergies, or maybe even a slight case of bronchitis. I got it all, head congestion, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, headaches etc. Everytime I sneeze or cough it makes my head hurt worse, my stomach cramps up and I also feel as if I am going to pee on myself. I have been taking medicine that I am allowed to take, but it is just not cutting it. Last night I got the worse sleep in MONTHS. I was constantly coughing. One time I coughed so hard it made me vomit. It was NOT fun!!! Hopefully I can get over this quickly.

Yesterday I laid around as much as I could. Of course I stayed on the couch during the entire OU game when we beat Miami 51 to 13. That was fun!!

1 comment:

rebeckaoneal said...

hey i also got the allergy stuff going on i hope you can come over saturday i had to buy a thing to support my stomach with JaySea but i hated it but it did help