Saturday, October 6, 2007

Family Fun!!

We went to Incredible Pizza last night and had a great time. It is nice to go there with just the family when we are not there for a birthday party. Those are so crazy sometimes and a little overwhelming.

I probably ate too much, but that is what you get when you have a yummy buffet. I actually like the food they have there. Normally it is all pretty good. Last night I was NOT impressed with the pizza, but the lasagna, salad, baked potato, chicken pot pie, and cookies made up for it.


My stomach is getting fairly large so I got some stares and smiles and a few kitchen staff were making bets on the sex of the baby. I guess some people think you can tell what you are having by the way you carry. I have carried all three the exact same way, so not true for me.

Here are a few pictures from last night.

Chris did get some pictures of me, but they were very unflattering angles so I decided to leave them out. Caleb and Chris (with Caden too) drove the cars. It is hard to get pics through the glass, they come out bad.





One of the prizes that Caleb got were these big orange glasses. We all took turns wearing them. The kids thought it was funny, so I thought I would include them too!





2 comments:

Chrissey said...

I love family nights! Looks like you guys had fun...we're headed to indredible pizza this friday!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! We like it there too, on non-busy, non-birthday party nights. It's a cool place. Love the glasses!