Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick or Treat at OC



Tonight was the annual Trick or Treating at Oklahoma Christian. It is so fun for the kids to have one more chance to go trick or treating. It is fun for Chris and I because we always get to see some old college friends that we haven't seen in years. Tonight I saw one of my really close friends from college that I hadn't seen in almost 4 years. So that was fun too!



It is usually very crazy and crowded up there and tonight was no exception. It seems as if they hike up the heater on purpose. I don't think it was just my pregnancy hormones, I really think it is way too hot in there. However the kids really enjoyed themselves and that is what is most important.


Here are the kids with our good friends and next door neighbors.


Here is Caden with her good friend Molly.


Overall we had a great time. The kids already have way too much candy and it is not even Halloween yet! Good thing mom is prego and wants to help them eat it!

No comments: