Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween AGAIN

I just love this time of year!! We had an adults only (love those) Halloween party on Saturday night.

Here is the picture of Chris and I before we left for the party. Try to guess what Chris is suppose to be.

On Sunday night our church had their annual fall festival and "trunk or treat." Inside they had carnival type games for the little kids and then outside they had the trick or treating out of the car trunks. Some of the "older" members of our congregation decorate the trunks and sometimes are even sitting in the trunks handing out candy to the little kids. Inside they also had an area with a Halloween backdrop and other decorations for you to take your own pictures. I got my kids sitting on the hay stacks all ready for the picture and then the camera says - "please change the battery pack." Oh well, I am sure I will have pictures of the kids from one of the next few Halloween activities we attend.

Oh and if you haven't figured out what Chris is suppose to be - he is a "one night stand" and I am a pregnant witch. (possibly the result of that his one night stand.) You may not be able to tell from this photo angle, but in addition to his lampshade hat, there is a box of Kleenex, a cup and a remote control glued to the top of the box.

1 comment:

K said...

I LOVE the one-night-stand - where did you get that from? :-) You guys look so cute!