Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A little exercise FINALLY!!!

HOORAY for me!!!!

I finally got my lazy butt to exercise again. Seriously you need to be impressed. OK, not really! But I am happy with myself. This morning I went walking up at Mitch park with my friends Kim & Chrissey. I used to go all the time with them last spring, but this is the first time I have been since. You might not be impressed with walking, but it wasn't just some leisurely stroll. We walked 2.75 miles up a few inclines pushing 40 plus pounds in a stroller. I know this doesn't compare to me working out at the gym doing my favorite elliptical but it is a start. I haven't done that much walking since DISNEY WORLD!

Before we left for Disney I put our gym membership on hold because we were just not using it enough. My plan is to start it back up after the baby is born. I need to get back into a regular routine of exercising. Hopefully this will help.

Caden doesn't normally ride in strollers and besides us using it at Disney she hadn't been in one since last spring. This morning when I was loading the stroller in the van she asked if she was going to Disney World. It was really cute!

No comments: