Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pregnancy Update 31 weeks


I had my follow up level 2 ultrasound this morning. Everything looks great. The choroid plexus cyst that they found on her brain at 18 weeks is COMPLETELY GONE!!!! They told me it probably would be, but it is very reassuring to know for sure.

I will be 31 weeks tomorrow and she is measuring anywhere from around 31 weeks 4 days to 32 weeks 5 days, so she is growing right on schedule. Her head is already so low that they had to push kind of hard to get some good facial shots. Here are a few of the good pictures from the ultrasound.





5 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

She is SO pretty!!!!

Chrissey said...

Yea! I'm glad everything went well! You are so cute pregnant! You look like your normal skinny self w/a round ball tucked under your shirt! :) I can tell from the ultrasound pics that Cali is gonna look like Caden! What do you think? How sweet!

angietx said...

Well, she is definitely YOUR daughter if that is her FOOT I see up by her mouth in that last pic...see ya tomorrow!

Summer said...

You look so cute pregnant. I swear when I see you from behind at church I can not even tell you are pregnant (unlike myself who still has 10 pounds to lose in my rear-end).

K said...

Cali is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.